If Heaven had a flavor ... it would be coffee.





Saturday, December 17, 2011

10 Things I want for Christmas in 2011

With each year comes new challenges, new wishes, and new memories to be made.  Here are just a few things I would like to find under the tree this year...or under the moon.

  1.  My family of 8 all together at my parent's home for Christmas.  I was the one holding out for the past 10 years.  This year I go home.
                                                
           


     2.   These Heels.  Don't they rock?
                      

     3.     To sing "Moonlight Bay" at the table with my dad again, and then eat bread, brown sugar, and cream with him.
            

it was our thing.


     4.     A better camera

                                    so I could take pictures like this ...


or this ......


   5.   My friends without jobs, to find jobs.

                               

     6.    Finish my apartment

                                                                                                                                 to resemble this
                                                                                                


     7.    I would if I could
                                                                       but I can't :(


     8.    Cook like a rock star


                                                      

                                                               

      9.  This print:  

                   
or this:

                                                         
      or this one ...

                               

     10.    World Peace


                                    
                                                                                                   ...'nuf said.



No comments:

Post a Comment