If Heaven had a flavor ... it would be coffee.





Monday, March 5, 2012

Don't Be a Scaredy Pants








If you're not color deficient, you may see this.




source






If you're color - deficient, it may look like this ...








Our nervous system needs input and stimulation.  Consider the effects of solitary confinement.  We become bored in the absence of a variety of colors and shapes.  Consequently, color meets one of our basic neurological needs for stimulation.


Target  Has an ad that showcases color brilliantly.  It causes me want to run out and grab more color for my life.



These flowers, from my son, complemented my living room/dining room so beautifully that I carry a picture of them with me to have on hand in case I'm purchasing anything for these rooms.



I asked a makeup artist to find my perfect red.  
Every time I wear it, I get a compliment.  People notice color, so I don't wear it on bad hair days. :)



Don't always play it safe with taupe, or black.  Try a beautiful shade of baby blue.  




Forget the dreary black umbrellas, bring it on with red.



Bake like you own the rainbow



Reflect the beautiful colors in food, and people.



Marvel at it.


                                                                                                                     Tom Klassy
Soak it in.




Sari's have color character.




So do redheads.




Nature has it naturally.




We do it deliberately.




And we'll eat it joyfully!




Smell it playfully.




Sit on it tentatively. 




Reflect on it longingly.




Live with it peacefully.                                 source




But most of all ...




don't run from it 






Embrace it.  Lovingly














mel









2 comments: