If Heaven had a flavor ... it would be coffee.





Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Am A Part Of All That I've Seen

 I chaperoned a school field trip to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra - simply so I could hear them play.  Part way through, my chest got heavy, tears welled, and I looked around to see if others were feeling what I was - surely they must be!  I got lost in the strings and when I emerged I looked at life just a little bit differently.  These photographs did the same to me.  The sheer beauty of the unexpected seized me.  The curve of a building's entrance; A shaddow cast by distant light; the narrowing of the cobblestone enticing me to look further ... I was sure I was there in another life and tears welled once again - for I was home.  Simply enjoy.

How many have secretly peeked from that top window.



look beyond



Bonnets





                                                                                        
experience awe





                                                                            






















Exquisite detail

                                                                                                                  Archway to possibilities


the feelings you evoke!


I know I've walked your road









                                                                                                              the lovliness of you!





was it necessary?  yes.


                                                           


let me just stand here awhile


                                                                                      Surely I must now believe!








And the Angles did sing!

                                                                                               The simplest speaks the loudest.



                                                                                                                          always look up






                                           Lori Prosser, Photographer.  

                                                                       Namaste'

2 comments:

  1. I'm deeply touched that you are inspired. You never know what you will see when you come across a new place... or even a familiar one. I enjoy capturing and sharing beautiful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete